Friday, March 02, 2007

Too many book, not enough time.



These day I ate a lot, talked a lot, read a lot but wrote a little.
Busy, busy, busy, it is a good way to forgive myself.
I don’t know why, sometime, I just want to focus on one point.
Recently, I like reading book and watching movie.
Perhaps, someday, I will turn to write script or article day and night.
This week, I am reading a book named: Mao, Unknown Story.
Wo…I knew a lot about Mao and Communist Party. A lot of people died for their power of desire.
The other book “伶人往事” also is a great book. I was deeply touched by the real stories.
No doubt, I love Zhang yihe’s style of writing as well as her speculate criticism on Communist Party.
Tonight, I bought tow books 令大學頭痛的中文和殺悶思維.
Too many book, not enough time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

About Me

一念和Ella屬同族同源,卻又各自為政,且各有喜好,此乃終極矛盾之組合,正符陰陽調和之氣。