Monday, May 29, 2006

Thought for The Da Vinci Code

I saw the film - the Da Vinci Code today. The film was not attractive. But I though many people would have shocked as it broke the tradition of faith in God. Why the people don’t want to believe the Jesus was a man but not a God? Why didn’t allow Jesus to get marry with a woman and then had a baby? I thought some people who believe the God, in their mind, they don’t trust a normal person would die for them. They only beleive God could do that.

I went to see the film with Ike. He also chose to believe the story even he is a Catholic. If the story were true, thus many people would have more freedom. The story raise women’s status. Women were not guilty. She could give a birth to baby for Jesus. It was a great mission, isn’t it ?

By the way, please be reminded that the couple, Jesus and Maria had a baby. It was very important that the baby was a girl. I thought if you were feminist, you would like this story very much.

I am not really like this film. I thought the book is better than the film. The director deleted a lot and the story was not interesting he did . Sometime I felt boring. However, I felt shocked in the end . What for? Maybe I am a feminist.

I saw the film - the Da Vinci Code today. The film was not attractive. But I though many people would have shocked as it broke the tradition of faith in God. Why the people don’t want to believe the Jesus was a man but not a God? Why didn’t allow Jesus to get marry with a woman and then had a baby? I thought some people who believe the God, in their mind, they don’t trust a normal person would die for them. They only beleive God could do that.

I went to see the film with Ike. He also chose to believe the story even he is a Catholic. If the story were true, thus many people would have more freedom. The story raise women’s status. Women were not guilty. She could give a birth to baby for Jesus. It was a great mission, isn’t it ?

By the way, please be reminded that the couple, Jesus and Maria had a baby. It was very important that the baby was a girl. I thought if you were feminist, you would like this story very much.

I am not really like this film. I thought the book is better than the film. The director deleted a lot and the story was not interesting he did . Sometime I felt boring. However, I felt shocked in the end . What for? Maybe I am a feminist.

The key word in this story is –what would you want to trust?

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Talk for Da Vince code


Just came back from a talk relating to Da Vinci Code and its film. The speaker named Chan Yu, who is a film critic from Hong Kong. He always has his point of view in watching movie , and regularly focuses on sexual relationship whenever he watches any movie.

Just as tonight ‘s talk, even it was referring to Da Vinci Code, he also could find the sexual problem . This was very interesting.

Mr.Chan said most of gays group who believed in Jesus were attacked by the Da Vinci Code. In the past, the gays believed Jesus was bachelorism and never had his family, Since the book occurred , the tradition have been broken. They are confused how to support their choice in sex.

I believe the theory of evolution so that I often to doubt the Jesus whether existed in the world. I always to ask somebody who trust religion why would you have faith in God. Most of time I was not satisfied the answers.

I haven’t finished read the Da Vinci Code yet ,and haven’t watch the film. So I am not clearly realize what Mr Chan said about the details. I will go to see the movie on Sunday . I am expecting to see it . Hopefully I could understand it after watching.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Self questions, self answers




Do you believe in love at first sight?
Never

Do you believe matrimony?
Maybe

Do you believe love?
Something.

Do you believe yourself?
in some cases

Do you believe religion?
Occasionally

Do you believe knowledge can be changed someone life?
Often

Do you believe friendship?
frequently

Do you believe man?
Seldom

Do you believe dream?
Absolutely

How do you know yourself?
Lover, friends, family, colleagues, books, films.

What do you want to do?
Film, study, writing, eating, talking, reading…

What would you most enjoy ?
Film, study, writing, reading….

What would you want to do in the rest of this year?
Study English

What do you want to do in future?
To withdraw from society.

Thought for Today

Today, me and MM ,Elaine went to Zhu Hai after work. We’d dinner at Yong Yong Curry Restaurant. It was a new one, decoration was better than old one. The food just ok, not made progress.

We talked a lot during the dinner, about friends ,what he/she has happened recently, also included love, work…

Every time we go out for dinner, at first, to reported what have been done newly. This is a nice way to keep friend relationship.

I spent a whole night outside. Therefore, I didn’t have enough time to read the fiction written by an American author John Cheever tonight. But I will try to finish one page before go to bed.

Today was a rainy weather. I sent an e-mail to Ike said it was depressed me. I don’t know why, emotion is hard to express just as hard to say why you suddenly love a man or woman.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Homoerotism Film

I’ve eventually finished the schedule of the coming screening in the Visual Cut Association. The theme will be the relationship between film and literature. It was so difficult to search the contents. In the end, I decided to choose some films that I really like. One of them is Farewell My Concubine(霸王別姬) made by a Chinese director, Chan Kai Ge. The actor in the film, Leslie Cheong, a HK film start passed away three years ago, is one of my favorites film actor. His suicide made me very upset. This film’s story is about homoerotism. I ‘m very interesting in this subject. Surely, this film wasn’t only this selling point. In my point of view, as long as the story is good, I would never care of the story whether homoerotism or normal relationship. We should open our mind to see anything.

Macau people



















I was taken these pictures last Saturday for the photography class. The man was sitting on the little the chair who was selling the fruits. The old woman was collecting the abandon paper. Most of old women do this job. It can be made a little money for oldster to live. The other one I was taken from a old building. Why did I take it in this composition? I don’t know, cause I just wanted to try difference composition. Hope you like them.

Monday, May 22, 2006

New Grasses



I brought two grasses last week. One is for normal day, other is for sunny day. Their styles are so different. I like both. These pictures were taken by Mr.Chang. I think There are good mood in the pictures because of the poster “ In the mood for love”. Do you like it? I tell you I really like the movie.

I had a good time today

Now I’m listening to the film music of a Taiwan director Hsiao-hsien Hou. It is very comfortable and make me thinking of the films that I saw long time ago. I don’t why that it make me feel sad . Outside is raining. This kind of weather is better to stay at home. Just like now.

Today I did many things.In the morning, after I had breakfast, I searched some English information on the internet because I wanted to choose a nice school at Zhu Hai for me to learn English. It spent me three hours. In the afternoon, I went to Cut for the English Class between me and Ike.

That is my happy hour. I can talk English with Ike, especially we have the same topic – film. Besides, we also talk about what we like, what we do, what we think and what we want to do, as well as what we have been done before six days. I love the class very much. I’m expecting next time when the class is finished every time.

Today is special. Ike took me to his house. He showed me his favorite VCD. Some of them I ‘ve seen before, but still have a lot of films that I haven’t seen. Ike introduced his roommate and friends to me. They were very nice. Ike’s roommate also was an America guy, he had long hair with brown. He was so funny and he is conversant with Religion, such as Protestant,Buddhism, Confucius ,Zhuang Zi. I think he looked like the Jesus. Ike was agreed with me.

And the other America guy who was a very young handsome boy. He will be leaving Macau to Beijing with his beautiful girl friend who came from Malaysia. The boy wanted to be a actor in America but he didn’t want to study film in his country. Therefore, he will choose to study film in the Beijing Film Academy. I’m so jealousy of him. I wanted to study a film for four year but I didn’t have enough money.

Ann was Chinese,a strong girl who was born in Sweden. She will stay in Macau for four months for her summer course. She loves to play martial art very much. She had been Thailand for a period time to study the martial art before. After, she went to Beijing and then she came to Macau. One hand she studies her course, on the other hand, she will play the martial art. Ann can speak Cantonese but the tone was like a foreigner.

For farewell the lovers, Ike suggested that we went out for a dinner. Originally, he recommend to have hot-pop, at the end they changed to eat Italy food. The food was delicious. I had a great time tonight even I was not really know what they said. They were joking all the time It made me very happy. I hope that I would have chance to meet with the “Jesus” in the future.

I was thinking of Beijing constantly while we talking in their apartment .The scene I have seen it before. I remembered the time that I studied in Beijing Film Academy. That was a good time I never forget it. Ail’s tone made me thinking of Shing pooi . I haven’t given her a call for a long time. I will call her when I find out the address book.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I can do that

I don’t know why I always feel tired.
I do want to have some quota of sell-will as Ah Fa.
Even I am not young but I still have passion for overlying that I love.
We can not control others what they do but I can control myself.
We don’t know what other people do, so we have “to live carefully and attentively.”
I treat everyone with genuine. In some situation, I have to pretend for protecting myself. I never to do immoral things for power, money, materials…
I think one of the most important in life is how to live in satisfying.
I am often not satisfied with anything, such I cannot earn a lot of money, to possess a big house, to have an ideal job…
Actually, above just are not really what I want even if I always say that.
I am getting confused about my future. I love film but my job is absolutely unconcerned with it. That is the truth of Macau. We don’t have the marketing of film, if you want to have a good developing in this field, you must go to HK or China to seek a chance for yourself.
Once I want to stay in Beijing where has a big market for film-marker to achieve their film dream.
For your dream, you have to abandon your warm home, lover, friends, stable life…
And then to start afresh another life.
I chose to come back eventually because no bravely to accept the challenge.
I believe that I stay in Macau also can change my life throughout hard-working.
I promised myself I must to finish a short film in this year. I only have six months for me to achieve my promise. I ensure I can do that.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

About Future

Today a young girl asked me what was the most important thing to me while I choose my major in the university. I said to her,” you must choose a major which is you are really want to study and most like. The girl only is sixteen years old who is a form six student in a famous middle school named ST Rose. She is confused by choosing her major. She told me certainly, the liberal arts are “rubbish”. Then I told you , I choose a “rubbish” major. Why did she think like this? She replied that Macau is a commercial society so that has to choose the relevant major. I asked her which major she want to study, the answer is account , because it can earn a lot of money.

The girl’s thought is very typical. Why do I say that? Since Macau opened the market of Casino, many hotels and casino have established in Macau. Many teenager stopped study and became casino-worker. Some of them are studding in school, they have to face the truth how to choose their future?

When I finished middle school, I didn’t have this problem. I knew what I want to do and what I can handle. My English teacher in the free talk class, she asked me the Chinese Communication whether can let me easy to find a job. I think to find a job is no problem but to find a good job is difficulty to some student if they don’t have very good professional skills.

I never regretting what I had chosen , but one thing I really feel regret, that is I didn’t study English very well in university. I missed the chance to improve English.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Keep going to learn English

I woke up at 8pm today. Today is the last day of the three holidays. I really wanted to stay in bed until noon but I had to leave home for extra work. I woke up early, therefore I had my breakfast in home. I ate a banner, an orange and some biscuits.
I left home at 8:30am on time. I arrived at UM about 9:00am .At first I went to REG to take the materials for the recruitment examination. I was a invigilator of the EXAM. When I arrived at the classroom, I checked the air-conditioner , mike and the examination paper.

The examination took 2 hours. The process was done smoothly. But had an accident during the EXAM. One student who shouldn’t appear in our room but he did. That was uncountable I thought. Why didn’t find the student came in a wrong room because of the same time a student was absence. Unfortunately, they had a same number so the wrong student had a seat to sit. When I found this problem, I called the REG to ask how to solve this situation. They said let him keep going. Then the only one big problem was solved.

After the examination, I went home and waited for Mr.Chang to go out for lunch. We had lunch at Lau-Kee where located in Tsing Zhou. The foods are quite good and the price are cheaper. Every time I go, must have many people there.

In the afternoon, as usual, I met with my English teacher, Ike. Today we were talking about a lot of topics. I tried to describe something that I really wanted to tell him. I hated me know such few words . I must to learn more new words. Ike taught me a slang—happy go lucky. How to use it ? When somebody ask you how is someone’s personality, if you think she/he is ok, then you can say she/he is happy go lucky.

I ‘m not really understand how to use it. I think it is difficult to learn the slang but I will try my best. Keep going to learn English.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Translation:All about Anna

All about Anna
Director: Jessica Nilsson
Chinese translated by :Ella

A friend once said that every women needs three men; One for adventure and fun, one for stimulating conversation and one for good sex. Johan was all three.
朋友講過,女人一生需經歷三個男人;一個帶來冒險和樂趣,一個帶來刺激,一個帶來一段美好的性關係。約翰三樣齊全。
I’ve got one, I’ve got one!
我釣到一條,釣到一條。
It was too good to be true, of course.
真是太好了,當然。
Johan’s need for adventure pulled him off to the Arctic.
約翰要去北極探險
He was going to be away for three months.
他打算離開三個月
After a couple of months. I stopped receiving letters.
兩個月後,再沒有收過他的信。
That was five years ago.
這已是五年前的事
Eventually I tired crying over Johan.
終於,我不再為他流淚
I had learned my lesson.
我吸收教訓。
I was going to master my emotions. I was not a victim of love.
我嘗試控制我情緒,不做愛情犧牲品。
From now on, it was going to be all about fun.
由現在起,幹甚麼都只為了樂趣
From now on, I would be living lift to the hilt.
由現在起,我要活得有勁

It worked.
是可行的
Strangers without strings.

No commitment.
無承諾
No casualties.
無傷亡

Although one of them tagged-along: Frank.

Frank was sweet and steady. He took good care of me.
芬奇可愛又穩重。他照顧得我很好。
Hi Mum, it’s me. Frank. I have a very good friend staying with me.
媽,是我,芬奇。我和一個十分要好的朋友在一起。
She’s got a bad headache.
她頭痛。
What do I have to do about it?
我應該點做?
You know, a cure or something like that.
你知道,點樣可治癒。
A what? Aspirin? Ok.
甚麼?阿士匹靈?好的。
Hey!

The sex was good, the conversation find and , thanks God.
性生活很融洽,交流也很好,感謝主。
Frank didn’t have an adventure bone in his body.
芬奇身體裡沒有冒險的根子。
My guard dropped. And so when I got a new flat.
我的戒心去除。打後我租了一間公寓。
I was close to letting him move in.
我不允許他搬入來住。
Hi, darling.
甜心
Wait a minute. I just have to finish the upper part here.
等一會,我要漆完成上面部分。
I ‘m not really sure about this.
我不太肯定。
I think I’ll go with the white. Can you…?
我會跟白人去,你去嗎?
Anna? I was thinking about what if I… you know?
安娜? 我剛才在想如果,你明嗎?
Come on ,Frank.
來吧,芬奇。
This does look like diarrhoea.
這不像腹瀉
And now you do.
你來做。
Shit!
討厭。
Oh shit, it’s for me.
討厭,是我。
The first one to call my flat. I wonder who it could be.
這是第一位打電話給我的,
It’s Frank. Oh, hi Mun.
芬奇,是,媽。
Yes, sure.
當然。
Al right. Bye.
好,拜拜。

I thought we said twelve.
我講過是十二點。
Johan was back.
約翰回來。
Oh darling, see you. Gotta run.
甜心,再見,我要走了
A blast from the past.
過去情景瀝瀝在目。
What are you doing here? I thought I’d never see you again.
你在這裡做甚麼?我從來沒有見過你
Let’s just say. I’ve had my fill of adventure.
讓我講,我過去充滿冒險
Are you going to help me , or what?
你打算幫忙嗎?你想點?
Where do you want this?
你想放它在哪裡?
Oh, I don’t know.
隨便
I really didn’t expect you this early.
我無估計你這麼早返來。
Look like I’m a few years too late.
我遲了幾年
Was that the lucky guy?
這個幸運的傢伙?
Frank, he’s… he’s not…
芬奇,他是, 不
Stop flirting with the customer. We’re late.
不要再跟顧客調情,我會很遲到
My loss.
我好失敗
Gone as suddenly as he came.
他的出現就像他消失一樣迅速。
A mirage from my lost love life.
過去的愛像海市蜃樓
I figured I’d never see him again.
我以為不再見到他
I really tried to keep up the thing with Frank. But I had this feeling.
我努力維持跟芬奇的關係,但過去的思緒困惱我。
When I told him he couldn’t move in, to protect him as well as myself. Right?
我不要他搬來跟我住,究竟是為了他抑或為了自己。
Putting up that ad was the beginning of the end.
登招租廣告台許是結束的開始
Hi, Anna. What are you doing?
安娜, 你在做甚麼?
I thought you said you needed to be alone.
你講過想一個人住。
50 people called, but I chose the one single woman who shared my views on love and
Commitment; Camilla.
有50個人打電話來,選了哈米拉,一個跟我有相同愛情觀的獨身女人。
Hello, darling! I know I haven’t moved in yet, but welcome to our housewarming! Surprise!
喂,甜心!雖然我還未搬入來,不過先來一個喬遷派對。驚喜!
Sorry to drag you away from your party.
唔好意思要你離開派對
That’s ok. It was actually starting to annoy me.
無問題,事實上派對令我有點苦腦
Look, I know this sounds a bit corny but…
我知道我有點唐突,但….
I don’t suppose this belongs to you, does it?
這隻鞋可能係會留底的
I found it in the back of the van.
我係貨車找到
Well then, let’s see if it fits.
試下係咪適合
So…

Would you like a beer?
飲啤酒嗎?
You’re missing the party.
你錯過派對了
Who’s this man?
這小子是誰

I know this is technically trespassing, but I felt bad about leaving last night.
Anna?昨晚離去我感到很不開心,安娜?
Are you making some coffee?
你在弄咖啡嗎?
Yeah… No, I’m about to have a shower.
是, 不,我正要沖涼
Why don’t you join me first?
點解不叫我一齊?
Fuck!
可恨的
See this?
看這裡?
Frank had no idea whose phone number he erased. He always meant well.
芬奇無心擦走電話號碼,他意思係好的。
Still, I used the incident as an excuse to break up with him.
但我以這次事件作為跟他分手的原因
I figured a clean cut was best for both of us.
我認為這對雙方都有好處
Can I talk with John , please?
我搵約翰,唔該
But you do! He moved my stuff just two days ago.
你兩日前才幫我搬過垃圾
Can I leave him a message?
可以幫我留口訊給他嗎?
Can you get me his phone number?
可不可以將他的電話給我
Bug I’m an old friend!
我們是好朋友
I’m gonna treat this poor single woman to a night on the town.

Here’s my dress. The one Carlos bought me in Rome.
我的新裙,加露士在羅馬買的
The one I told you about. The one with the little penis.
我向你提過,陰莖好細條那個
It doesn’t fit me in the boobs. They’re too swollen at the moment.
那個傻果不適合我,在適當的時候會變大
But it’ll fit you.
但適合你
Thank you, but I’m not in the mood.
多謝,我無心情
It’ll look great on you!
這會令你更靚
It’s a real guy-puller.
真正的寢邊男人
Do you know how many times I’ve been fucked in this dress?
你知道我在這條裙子上做了幾次愛?
Every time I go out: Whoa, someone’s there.
每次我出去,嘩,人就來
Champagne?
香賓?
I just need to get organised , ok?
我要執東西,別煩我
Whatever. I’m going out.
無論如何,我要出去
What about the washing up?
碗碟邊個洗?
This is not a hotel. You know ?
這裡不是酒店,你應知道
Carefull you don’t start sounding like my mother.
小心你的口吻,聽起來像極我的母親
I could have tried harder to find Johan.
我拼命去找約翰
But hey, he was the one who knew where I lived.
其實他知我住在哪裡
Obviously, this was just another adventure of his and I wasn’t crying over him again.
好明顯,他又開始另一次的冒險旅程,我不再為他
If it could be a bit more..

Good, hard, honest work can take your mind off anything.
投入工作可以你令忘記心情的不濟
I’d designed the costumes for a small play that was a huge success.
我剛幫一齣話劇設計戲服而獲得好評
One night, this French guy was visiting the theatre.
某夜,一名法國男子來到劇院
… at the end of Act 11 I fell down the stairs. Everyone was laughing.
在11場結尾我跌落樓梯。所有人都大笑
This is Pierre Gaultier.
他是派克.吉他
I am the top name at the Palais Royale.
在Palais Royale,我名字最響
This is Miss Olsen, who plays the captain’s first wife.
這是奧茜小姐,他演船長妻子
How lovely. It’s an honour to meet you.
多麼可愛,認識你是我的榮幸
And who is this lovely creature?
這位可人兒是誰?
This is Anna, our costume designer.
她是安娜,服裝設計師
Enchante.
真迷人
Nice to meet you, too.
高興認識你
Mr. Gaultier is artistic director at the Palais Royale.
吉他是Palais Royale的藝術指導
In Paris?
在巴黎?
Qui, my flower.
誰,我的花
Your work is magnifique. I want you to make costumes for our next play.
你做得很好,下一齣劇我想找你做服裝
Me, in Paris?
我,去巴黎?
Can you make big birds?
識做大鳥嗎?
I want feathers and wings and beaks.
我要有羽毛的翼和大嘴巴
That depends. Making flashy costumes just for show, doesn’t really challenge me.
浮誇的設計適合舞台,對我無難度
A costume should be an extension of the character and show the audience who the
character is inside.
服裝可以令觀眾瞭解角色的內在
That’s what inspires me.
這就是令我著迷的地方
Perhaps if you told more about the play ?
可以講多少少有關這齣劇的故事嗎?
Take my card. I will meet you tomorrow to discuss the details.
我的名片,明天見面跟你詳談
I’ll call you then.
到時電你
Of course, the next day we had excelled reviews and I could find sponsors all over France.
當然,                 在法國我可以找到贊助
Pierre’s offer wasn’t only a career move, but an opportunity to do what was best for me.
派克提供的條件一般,但對我來講是一個很好的機會
A chance to get away from loud girlfriends and old lovers, who popped up when they felt like it.
也讓我有機會離開一下吵耳的同房和舊情人,他們鍾意就出現,唔鍾意就消失。
Why wouldn’t I say yes?
我點會唔應承
So, do you want the job?
你接這工作?
Yeah, please, I love birds.
是,我鍾意鳥

Oh , Albert. Do you want to suck?
噢,艾拔,想啜我嗎?
I am.

Oh, please.

“Oh, please”.
來吧
My very serious and very busy friend doesn’t want to be disturbed.
我這位既嚴肅又忙碌的朋友似乎不想到打擾
Maybe she can join us?
或者她可以加入我們
She’s working. Oh Albert, come on!
她在工作,艾拔,來
Do you want to take them off?
想脫鞋?
You’ve got the best buttocks.
你屁股好靚
Lick me.
舔我
I want you to suck me and lick me.
我想你啜我和舔我
Do I look sexy?
我性感嗎?
Do I look sexy now?
我現在性感?
I’m gonna to be two minutes. You’re gonna fuck me?
我出去兩分鐘,你想跟我操我嗎?
Do you promise?
你答應的
Absolutely.
求之不得
You won’t be asleep?
你不要睡著
No.
不會
Just a sec.
很快
Are there any condoms?
避孕套在哪裡?
Albert, help me. Help me.
艾拔,幫下我
Albert, I want the Tower of Pisa.
艾拔
Albert, I want it big. I want it big.
艾拔,我要它大點
Too much noise.
太嘈
Albert, for the first time… you’re
艾拔,首先,你
I wanna be fucked.
我想被你操
It’s a log.
阻住了
Oh , God.
噢,天啊
Oh Albert, I love you.
噢,艾拔,我愛你
Do it this way.
繼續這樣做

That’ll be nice. You can pick me up at the airport Charles de Gaulle
很好,你可以在Charles de Gaulle接我
Hey, Anna 。
你好,安娜。
I met this guy.
我見到這個男人
I look forward to work with you, too.
我也期待跟你一起工作
No, I talked with them yesterday.
不,我昨晚跟他們談過
Thank you.
多謝
Ok ,goodbye. Au revoir.
無問題,再見。
I met this handsome guy at the gym.
我在健身房遇到一位帥哥
So Albert is history now?
艾拔成為歷史?
No. but he needs a place to stay, so I said my flatmate was going away.
不,他需要地方去住,我跟他講,我同房快要離開
That’s fine by me, as long as you take care of it all.
好,只要你好好照顧間屋
Thank you , God!
多謝,天
This guy will make your mouth water!
這傢伙會令你滿口水
Tell Mr Mouthwatering that he can rent my room while I’m away.
告訴滿口水先生,他去巴黎期間他可以租住我間房
He can pick up the keys on Saturday.
叫他星期六來拿鎖匙
I love you
我愛你
If I ‘d known the true identity of this Mr Mouthwatering I ‘d never have said yes.
如果我早知道滿口水先生是誰,我一定不會答應
I know a trick.
這是騙局
What’s keeping him?

What if he can’t find it?

Relax.
放鬆
He’s smart and he’s gorgeous.

And you can count on him.
你不能指望他甚麼
Have a wonderful trip.
旅程愉快
Enjoy the spring, and not least the Parisian gentlemen.
享受春天,
Ok, I’ll try.
盡力而為
Ace!

It’s open!
門無鎖
I’m just about to leave for Paris.
我要去巴黎
I know.
我知
Camilla told me.
哈米拉講我知
I’m hear for the keys.
我來拿鎖匙
Keys?
鎖匙
Of course.
當然
I’m really confused.
我好混亂I’d better show you around.
Yeah.

Didn’t get much of a tour the last time.

That’s Camilla’s shelf, that’s yours.
那是哈米拉的,那是你的
You can make up a different system if you want, you and…Camilla.

Jesus, Johan!
約翰
What are you doing here?
你在這裡幹甚麼
You never called.
你一個電話也無打過俾我
I couldn’t stop thinking about you.
我無時無刻想著你
I lost your number. I tried to find it, but…
我唔見了你的電話,我盡力去搵,但
I don’t know what annoyed me most.
我不知道甚麼事是我感到最苦惱
Him appearing from nowhere.
他的出現總是突然而來
Again.
再次
Or him sharing my flat with Camilla.
他會和哈米拉分享我的屋
No! I can’t do this.
不,我不要這樣
You disappear for five years and now you want to move into my flat?
你失蹤五年,然後,你現在又想搬入我的屋
Yes…

NO. NO.
不,不
You can’t work on something like I did,look forward to something invest all your energy in something like I did, and then put it on hold because an old lover blames you for never calling.

On the other hand, this was the perfect test.
另一角度來看,這是最佳測試
If Mr Mouthwatering could live in my flat for three months without giving in to Miss Man-eater, then maybe I could trust him again. But his odds were low.
如果滿口水先生住在我家三個月而沒有跟男人殺小姐手發生關係,我或者會相信他,不過這機率很低
Ah Anna!
安娜
Welcome to Paris.
歡迎來到巴黎
And welcome to my theatre.
歡迎來到我的劇院
Did you have a pleasant flight?
飛行愉快嗎
Paris was just what I needed. A new beginning, a change of scene.
巴黎
I made friends with one of the actresses: Sophie.
我跟最好演員之一蘇菲成為朋友
Sophie was strong, self-assured and single by choice.
蘇菲個性硬朗有自信,很受單身人士歡迎
Exactly the person I needed to be around.
Did I miss life back in Copenhagen? Why would I ?

Can you please take off your sweater? Thanks.
可以除了線衫嗎?唔該
And raise your arm.
舉起你手臂
You have to do me now. The director needs me all day.
你必須先幫我做,導演我做整日
I have to finish here first.
我先要完成這裡的工作
It’s ok. I can come back later.
無問題,我遲些再來
Selfish bastard!
自私鬼
Cunt!
婊子
You costumes are just magnifique.

Thank you.
多謝
You can come a long way in France, with the right support.
你是令你老達來到法國
I feel I see who you are and what you need, you know?
我明白你和你的需要,你明嗎?
I’m not quite sure I do.
我不完全肯定
I could make you very successful.
我可以令你更成功
A very happy woman.
一個極快樂的女人
Thanks, but I’m doing fine.
謝謝,我滿意現狀
I think you should start trusting your feelings. Like we do in Paris.
你要相信自己感覺,像我們在巴黎一樣
What feelings?
甚麼感覺?
You don’t know who I m!
你不知道我是一個怎樣的人
You cunt! You loser…
Merde!


I thought we’d talked about you using my bathrobe.
不如傾下你用我浴衣的問題
I’d prefer it if you didn’t.

If you insist.
如果你繼續堅持
Sit down!
坐下
You can keep it on for now.
現在你可以繼續穿
Sit down, please.
坐下,求你
Sit down.
坐下
Champagne?
香賓
Whoa, baby!
嘩,寶貝
What are we celebrating?
慶祝甚麼
We’re celebrating that we’ve been living together for a month.
慶祝我們同屋共住一個月
Almost.
接近
Ok…

To being flatmates for a month.
快將一個月的同屋
Almost.
接近
Sit down, please.
坐下,
So, what are we having, then?
我們吃甚麼
Having?
吃甚麼
Dinner?
晚餐?
In the oven!
在焗爐裡
Did you like what you just saw?
我身材好看嗎?
Yes. You’re a very attractive woman.
是,你很迷人
But I think we should just keep it as flatmates.
我們只可以是住客關係
Having a good time doesn’t have to change anything.
享受過後,關係不會有任何改變
You have needs, and I have needs.
你有需要,我也有
What would be more sensible than to try and fulfil those needs in the comfort of our own home?
有甚麼比在自己屋裡更舒服
I don’t think this is gonna work.
不可以
Sit down
坐下
Turn off your brain… and relax
不要思考,放鬆
Camilla, I don’t…
哈米拉,不
Just relax.
盡量放鬆
Camilla…
哈米拉
Shhh!


Sorry! Sorry.
對不起
I guess it’s time for a shower.
我需要沖個涼
Hi, Camilla, it’s me.
哈米拉,是我
Anna!
安娜
You sound so close. Are you back?
你的聲音很親切,你回來了嗎?
No, I’m way too busy here.
不,我很忙
Yeah, doing great.
做得好
I just wanted to check.
我想查下
Don’t worry about us.
不用擔心我們
We’re fine. Everything is fine.
我們相處很好,一切很好
What’s up? You sound strange.
甚麼事?你聲音怪怪的
I can’t talk now. He’s here.
我現在不能講,他在
Johan? In your room?
約翰,他在你房?
No.

Oh, good.
太好
So who’s there?
那麼,誰在你房
Are you still fooling around with Albert?
你仍跟那蠢蛋艾拔在一起?
No.

A new lover?
新男友
No.

And my other tenant?
我的另一租客
Is he seeing someone too?

I bet you’re building a little love nest.
我打睹你已建立一個小小愛巢
I mean, separately.
我意思係已分開
No. I don’t think he’s seeing anyone at the moment.
不,我認為他不會愛上其他人
I just really miss that bastard.
我錯過了
Johan?
約翰?
No, for Christ’s sake!Albert.
是艾拔
Oh, sweetie! Why don’t you sort things out with him?
噢,可愛的哈米拉,點解不揀他?
Because I think it’s too late. It’s never too late.
太遲了,永遠太遲
If you like him so much, why don’t you commit yourself?
若你真的很喜歡他,點解不跟他講明
You know, it’s probably just some sort of misunderstanding.
當中可能有誤會
Oh Camilla, now you got me going too. (crying)
哈米拉,你引得我也喊了
Hey… silly me.
我正一傻瓜

I can be such a wise-ass.
Didn’t I realize I was talking about myself?
Apparently not.
I needed one more push.
And that push came form an unexpected place.

May I come in?
我可以入來嗎?
Are you all right?
無事吧
Entrez. I’m almost done.
    無乜事
Sure?
肯定
We used to be lover.
我們過去係情侶
Can you believe that?
你相信嗎?
You and Pierre?
你和派克
Yes, I know.
是,我知
I thought he was the love of my life.

Are we talking about the same person?
我們在講同一人
Yeah. Unfortunately.
很不幸
What happened?
發生甚麼事
L’amour rend aveugle.

What?
甚麼?
It means that when you’re in love, you’re blind.
即當你戀愛時,你會盲目
Ow!

Do you like life here, Anna?
安娜,喜歡巴黎的生活嗎?
Yes, Paris is a big break for me.
在巴黎,我可以休息一下
That’s not what I asked.
這不是我想知的答案
Show me your finger.
把手指遞給我
Don’t be afraid
不要怕.
Just when I think it’s over between us, he’s back in my face.

And I can’t say no.
我無法說不
I’ve got to stay out of that crap.

It’s gotta be fun, for Chris’ts sake.
很有趣,
Right?
是嗎
It’s gotta be fun, right?
很有趣,
Fun’s ok.
確實很有趣
Maybe fun’s not enough anymore.
但有趣是不夠的
You’re a romantic!
你是浪漫主義
So that’s why!I’ve met romantics before.
      我之前有過一段很浪漫的愛
She’s got to be special.
她一定很特別
She is.
她是
So there is someone.

I knew it.
我知道
Who is she?
她是誰?
You know her.
你認識的
I know her?
我識她?
Oh, my God! It’s Anna.
噢,天,是安娜
Did all that happen when you came to get the keys?
你來拿鎖匙時定發生過甚麼事?
No.
沒有
We go back a long time.

我回去一段長時間

I fucked it up.
And ?
接著
It’s getting too complicated.
情況好複雜
I’ve decided to move out.
我決定搬出去
Don’t worry, I’ll cover you for the rent.
不用擔心,我會繼續支付租金
But that’s unfair.
這不公平
I didn’t know about you and Anna.
我不知道你和安娜之間的事
You’re not to blame.
你不要太自責
Can I stay here tonight?
我可不可以在這裡睡
I can’t sleep if I have to be alone.
我一個人睡不著
No hanky-panky. Scout’s honour!

I have to go, Sophie.
我必須要走了,蘇菲
Sophie’s sweet caress showed me I had to break the vicious circle.

If not, Johan and I would end up like Pierre and Sophie. Lonely, bitter, spitting harsh words at each other.
否則,我和約翰會像派克跟蘇菲一樣的結果。寂寞、痛苦、互相指責

I understand.
我好明白
Forever seeking comfort in strangers.
永遠在陌生人懷中找慰藉

So much for wanting to break the vicious circle.
很想避免惡性循環的出現

If Camilla was a trap, he’d walked right into it.
假如卡米拉在一個圈套,他也願意掉進去
Told you his odds were low.
他的可能性好低
I was never, ever going to expose myself like this again.
以後我都不會讓自己這樣做

Anna sobbing
安娜濕透
Are you ok?
你沒事吧?
Come on. It’s ok.
來,無問題
I was too drunk to worry about it. But really.
我飲醉了,但事實上
What were the odds I’d be scooped up by that other removal guy?

I couldn’t take a step without being reminded of Johan.

So, what’s up?
那又如何?

Yeah, what’s up?

Well, let me think. 
讓我想想。
Just screw the brain out of me.

So, you really moved my stuff?
你想搬走我的垃圾
Yeah, two hours or something.
兩小時左右
I just need to move this piano
我要搬鋼琴
See you , honey.
拜拜,甜心
Yeah? Yes…

Yeah. Ok.
好的
What are you doing?
你想點?
Hey, ok.
沒事
You’re sick. Sick!
你有病
Hey, sorry, ok?
唏,對不起,有無事?

I know this is awkward, but I’m just back from Paris and I just thought…
我知好傻,但好剛從巴黎返來,我只想
Can I come in?
我可以入來嗎?
No, this is a bad idea.
不,這注意不好
I really feel bad.
我感覺很差
You were so good to me, and I just didn’t …
你很好,我剛才沒有
I know I’ve completely screwed up, but if you’ll forgive me…
我完全醉了,如果你原諒我
Anna, please don’t!
安娜,不要這樣

I don’t blame you for not daring.
我不會責罵你
I probably wasn’t right for you.
我可能做了一些對你不公正的事
Daring? What are you talking about?
    你說甚麼?
If a guy showers you with eternal love, suddenly you’re suffocating.

If he doesn’t, it’s what you want, isn’t it?

You’re so scared of losing, you never invest yourself in anything.
你怕失去,你不願意付出自己
Well, except your damn work, of course.
當然,除了你可恨的工作
I just wanted to…
我只想

Anna, please. Just tell him what he means to you, or you’ll spend the rest of your life thinking love hurts.
安娜,請告訴他,他對你有多重要,否則你的下半生會有所憾
But… how do you know?
你怎知道?
Good night, Anna.
晚安,安娜
And good luck.
祝你好運
What if Camilla and Johan had already planned their future?
如果卡米拉和約翰已經計劃好他們的將來,怎麼辦?
What if she’d love to have babies and he said he’d never leave her?
如果她想要孩子,而他說永不離開她?
In my flat!

Frank was right.
芬奇說得對
I had to conquer my fear of defeat.
我必須戰勝失敗的死懼
I had to risk the pain.
戰勝痛苦
I had to go back into that flat.
我要返回公寓
Johan?
約翰
Johan, I have to talk to you.
約翰,我要跟你說
You see any fucking Johan in here?
哪裡有約翰在?
Anna!Christ!
安娜,天啊
What happened?
發生何事
Oh, my God, Anna…
天啊,安娜
Had I just blown all chances of ever seeing him again?
難道我再無機會見他?
Apparently, Johan had left the flat to go to some boat.
好明顯,約翰已離開公寓上了船
Of course! The boat!
當然,一定上了船
His ticket to adventure.

We decided to put the last five years behind us. From now on, it was going to be all about us.
我們決定將過往五年拋諸腦後。由現在起,只得我們倆。

About Me

一念和Ella屬同族同源,卻又各自為政,且各有喜好,此乃終極矛盾之組合,正符陰陽調和之氣。