Sunday, January 21, 2007

BIG LIBERATION

Just finish my Annual Report and sent to my boss RIGHT NOW. Big LIBERATION!
I haven’t written English essay for this blog for long long time. I have no excuse to forgive me indeed.

Let me report what happened tome these days:

Ike have came back to USA last week. I invited him to dinner in the Macau tour. I ordered all dished that were his favorite food, but he ate not much. I thought that was his style – ate a little bit but fat. I always talked with him about my opinions about that, thus , I was very surprised while I said the same common to Island about him even using Cantonese, he would understood me actually. I believe his Cantonese was not so bad.

Last Friday, I missed our tea gathering as I had to struggle for my annual report at office. President Tea, I am so sorry to you. I promise, I will come this Friday early.
I went to see an old, small house with a balance(天台) today. We are considering whether buy it or not. Mr Chang liked the balance, however, I didn’t like the aisle because it was very dark. Besides, I also didn’t like those people placing a lot of stuff on the aisle and hung on many clothes in front of the balance. It was intolerable!

I am not sure if I should buy it as the price is not in a legal price even the owner is my friend. But then I like the location. If I buy it, I could go to middle area by walking quickly , and no need to drive my motorcycle to class or shopping in the weekend or holiday.That would be great!

On the other hand, we really want to have a balance as our back garder(後花園).
Let me think a moment calmly. Tell you next time what’s our result.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ella! I like your blog's new design, especially the colours (I like that shade of moss green, it's very relaxing). Very beautiful!

A few things:

1) 主席 should be chairman, not "president." These days, many people translate 国家主席 as "president," because it is similiar to the president of the USA. But in other contexts (上下文) we always translate that word as "chairman" (like the "chairman of the board" or "chairman of a meeting") and in the old days we also translated 国家主席 as chairman (We call Mao Zedong Chairman Mao, not President Mao).
2) 天台 is a balconey, not a balance.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ella!

I like your new blog design—I especially like the colours, I think that shade of moss green is very relaxing. It’s beautiful!

A few things:

1) 主席 is usually translated as “chairman,” not “president.”
These days many people translate 国家主席 as “president” because the “national chairman” of China is similar to the president of the USA. But in other contexts (上下文), we usually translate it as “chairman.” In the old days, we even translated 国家主席 as Chairman---we still call Mao Zedong “Chairman Mao,” not “President Mao.”

2) 天台 is a balcony, not a balance.

3) 澳门旅游塔 is Macau Tower (塔), not Macau “tour.” It’s confusing because 旅游 means “TOURism”!

Anonymous said...

啊! 你的网志程序欺负我. 我写了评论, 发布了, 然后… 你的网志仍然说 “0 comments” 所以我再次写了评论, 再次发布了, 然后发现了我真发布了两个评论.

:-(

About Me

一念和Ella屬同族同源,卻又各自為政,且各有喜好,此乃終極矛盾之組合,正符陰陽調和之氣。