Sunday, January 14, 2007

My short movies in You Tube

There are thousands of billion people uploading their short or long movie to You Tube. I have watched a lot of them on the internet. Today, suddenly, I wanted to produce a short movie of mine. Just practice, hope you like it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJfR9Sf9PY


In 2005, I directed a short movie about a girl who was waiting for her future. All of the actors in the movie were my best friends. We were really enjoyed the moment.
Here is the movie and its making of . Hope you enjoy it as us.

Island is waiting for



Making of Island is waiting for

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very impressive
when is the sequel coming out?
GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ella! _Island is Waiting_ is certainly a professional quality short film. As Ike' said, very impressive!

Anonymous said...

I had seen your movie!Very good!!

Ella said...

Thank you for all of your encourangement!I am going to make my second short film. Pls keep your support to me.

About Me

一念和Ella屬同族同源,卻又各自為政,且各有喜好,此乃終極矛盾之組合,正符陰陽調和之氣。