Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About reading

Today, I had a short talk with an English teacher who teaches creative writing in university . Recently, he and his students published twelve story books in
English. He gave me two books. One of them is a series story about Macao.

In the past, I spent a lot time to read Chinese novel and essay instead of English.
Since I study English from the Beginning of 2006 , I began to read a lot of English articles except novel.

During my studying time, I only read a novel written by a South America author. In the book, the novelist used simple English to express the most complicate thinking.

How to definite a book which is good or bad? I think You can use the expression of word. Even though some authors can write in abstruse wordings, but their contents are still powerless and colourless.

Reading English to me is difficult but I believe it can improve my English just as I studied Chinese in childhood. Reading day and night , then, you would find you could write without barrier suddenly.

1 comment:

Stanley Braganza said...

Ella! Where are you ah? I miss your writing! :(

About Me

一念和Ella屬同族同源,卻又各自為政,且各有喜好,此乃終極矛盾之組合,正符陰陽調和之氣。